Committed To Helping Our Clients Reach Their Legal Goals
Since our firm’s founding in 1926, Lustig, Evans & Lucas Co., L.P.A., has provided exceptional representation to clients throughout the Cleveland metro area. Our attorneys share over 100 years of combined legal experience and use this insight to help their clients resolve their legal issues efficiently and effectively.
When you choose to work with us, we will make your concerns our priority. We show our commitment to your case by answering your questions clearly, using terms that you understand. We take the time to educate you on your options so that you can make informed decisions throughout your case. From your initial consultation until your issue is resolved, we are here to support you.
Comprehensive Legal Services For Clients Throughout The Cleveland Area
At our Ohio law firm, we help individuals and businesses throughout Cleveland and the surrounding communities with legal matters such as:
- Business and commercial law: If your business is just starting up or if it is involved in legal conflict, it is important to work with an experienced business law attorney. We help individuals and businesses establish new businesses and address business disputes as well as provide assistance with business and commercial transactions.
- Estate planning and probate administration: We work with clients to help them effectively plan for their future. Our Cleveland estate planning lawyers draft and review estate planning documents, including comprehensive wills, powers of attorney and a variety of trusts. We also represent guardians as well as executors and administrators who are moving through the probate process.
- Elder law: Our elder law attorneys are willing to do whatever is necessary to help improve the quality of life for our elderly clients. Our extensive list of elder law services includes assisting with nursing home or assisted living placement, estate and financial planning for long-term care and whatever else may be required.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): If you suffer from a physical or mental disability that prevents you from working, we can help you receive the SSD benefits you need. We help clients at every stage of the Social Security process, from the initial filing to all stages of the Social Security appeals process.
- Real estate law: We represent individuals and businesses in sales and purchases of residential, commercial and industrial real estate as well as in leasing matters and real estate development.